We enjoy working with a wide variety of service businesses. Each type of service offers its own challenges and opportunities, and we love learning about your business while sharing our financial expertise to help you meet your business goals.
We serve professional services firms such as architects, law firms, consultants, career coaches, recruiters, resume writers, technology services, training companies, meeting planners, speakers, veterinary clinics, and similar businesses.
We also serve trades, including lawn maintenance companies, tree trimmers and removers, cleaning companies, home repair workers, pest control services, delivery services, snow removal services, dog walkers and poop scoopers, house and people sitters, photographers, caterers, entertainers, musicians, actors, and more.
And we serve personal service businesses such as barbers, hair stylists and salons, nail salons, spas, tanning salons, astrologers, psychics, personal trainers, gyms, nutritionists, personal coaches, wedding planners, wardrobe consultants, makeup artists, pet grooming salons, and others,
- Accounting software selection, installation, customization, and training
- Monthly, quarterly or annual bookkeeping services for service-based businesses, including reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable support
- Financial report preparation, including assistance in understanding your reports
- Time-tracking support for hourly billers
- Chart of Accounts design for better expense management
- Cash flow forecasting
- Mobile accounting functionality
- Sales tax reporting and compliance
- Payroll software selection, reporting, tax compliance, workers compensation, and other payroll management issues
- Assistance with employee versus contractor issues
- Benchmarking to your industry
- Tax return preparation and planning
- And more depending on your specific financial needs
Give us a call or email us to find out more or to set up your complimentary consultation. During this consultation, we will go over your unique situation, evaluate service options we can provide for you, answer questions about the services we provide, provide pricing estimates, and decide whether we are a good fit to work together. Unfortunately, we cannot answer specific tax or accounting questions without a signed engagement letter.